miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

About a classmate's blog


I checked Isadora Videla’s blog (also known as Negrisa) and even I don’t know that much about her I realized that the blog is a really simple website, nice to visit, and entertainment to reading. The colors she defined for the blog’s pictures, background and letters are most of them in the same shade, specially if you look at the last four pictures…. Colors like light brown , green , yellow, it’s interesting the way the blog turned in the last month, it keeps a line, and makes it more tidy.
But something I noticed in the blog is that Isadora is a cheerful person, most of the people, she is extrovert, really social, with lost of friends , you can see that when she often talks about her friends, but if
Publish Post
you look at the aesthetics of the blog you don’t see that Isadora i’m talking about, you just see a normal person. When I saw the picture of the post: “the best”, I saw isadora’s style, vivid colors, interesting shapes, even when the picture is not property of her, or when she showed us her new laptop, you that style, that femininity, the designer style, her own special style.

No hay comentarios: